top of page

If you're looking for the city's animal control department, please call 3-1-1 within Travis County, or call 512.974.2000. They'll help you with a dog or cat that's in trouble.  Unfortunately they will not assist with nuisance wildlife in your home.  We are a private, professional wildlife removal company which means we charge a fee for our services.  If you are seeking free assistance, here are some helpful links:

bottom of page